Patio heaters come in at least two types. The most common of them is the floor-standing type, which is a heater with a base and can be moved from one place to another.
In our previous post, we reviewed the AZ Patio Heaters HLDSO-WGTHG and gave it a positive recommendation. Is the HLI-1P parasol patio heater any good? Find out in this review.
In a hurry? Check out the HLI-1P here!
What You Need to Know About the HLI-1P Patio Heater
– This is an electric heater and can therefore be used outdoor or indoor without fear of burning, damaging your property, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
– It is designed under a patio umbrella, so it has three units or arms. Each arm is 500 watts, making the whole heater to be 1,500 watts. Also, the arms fold down for easy storage.
– It’s made in China, and it weighs 11 pounds.
AZ Patio Heaters HLI-1P Parasol Patio Heater Review – Consumer Feedback
– Ease of use. Compared to propane-powered patio heaters, the HLI-1P is easy to use. But the hassle comes in when you need to take it off when necessary (e.g., too much wind) and then installing it again.
– Cord. The electric cord is short, so you may need an extension cord, which you can trip over at night.
If you’re on the market for a quick or simple fix for mildly cool evenings, the HLI-1P electric parasol patio heater is ideal for you. It’s easier to use than propane-powered heaters, but don’t expect it to cover a large area.
More Outdoor Heater Reviews
- AZ Patio Heaters HLDSO-WGTHG Review
- Fire Sense 60660 Hanging Halogen Patio Heater Review
- Palm Springs Patio Heater Review (Hammered Bronze)
- Lava Heat Italia Z2-HB Review (Tabletop Outdoor Heater)
- Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Patio Heater Review (Model 60485)
- Review: AmazonBasics Havana Bronze Commercial Patio Heater
- Review: Infrared Wall Mount Heater by Muskoka
- What is the Best Tabletop Patio Heater?