Between propane heaters and the kerosene types, the former burns fuel more cleanly. But kerosene heaters, in general, help you save on fuel because kerosene is one of the cheapest out there.
The Dyna-Glo Delux KFA135DGD is one of the most popular kerosene forced air heaters on the market. Is it any good? Let’s find out in this review.
Key Features of the Dyna-Glo KFA135DGD
To get started with this Dyna-Glo Delux KFA135DGD kerosene heater review, we list down its key features.
– Safety Feature. This kerosene heater comes with a safety feature called Temperature Limit Control, a safety system that automatically turns off this heating device when the internal temperature reaches unsafe levels.
– Sure Fire Ignition. The Dyna-Glo Delux KFA135DGD is equipped with an electronic ignition that sends voltage to a spark plug which in turn ignites the fuel-air mixture created by its efficient fuel system.
– Coverage Area. This forced air heater can cover a large room that measures up to 3,200 sq. ft. for up to 10 to 12 hours.
– Dual Heat Technology. You can choose between 95,000 BTUs or 135,000 BTUs, depending on your comfort needs. Simply switch to High or Low.
Consumer Feedback on the Dyna-Glo KFA135DGD
How did the Dyna-Glo Delux KFA135DGD fare among previous buyers? Here’s a summary of what we found.
– Performance. As a heater, this product is expected to take the chill off a room. Does it heat very well? The general feedback is yes, it does heat well. Previous buyers said that they use it to warm the following spaces/rooms during the winter season: garage, barn, workspace. Let’s not forget to mention that it provides a good amount of heat within minutes.
– Feature. The thermostat feature is a great feature because it helps you save on fuel.
– Noise. Overall, the feedback is that this heater is not overly loud.
Bottomline: Dyna-Glo Delux KFA135DGD Kerosene Heater Review
Quality-wise, there are some complaints, but for its price point, the Dyna-Glo Delux KFA135DGD does an awesome job. It’s not so big, so you don’t have a problem using it in small areas. You’d appreciate the thermostat feature as well.