As advertised, this liquid propane heater is ideal for indoor/outdoor construction sites, as well as commercial and industrial settings. It’s CSA-listed for safety, it has a rugged construction, and it weighs 13.77 pounds.
How did the Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD fare among previous buyers? Is it any good? Find out in this review.
Key Features of the Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD
Here’s what to expect from this heater.
– Forced-Air Heating System. First, the Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD is a portable forced-air heater, so expect these pros and cons. Therefore, if you don’t want to turn on your central heating system and would instead focus on a specific space, this heater is the perfect substitute. Since it uses a fan to distribute warm air, the heating process is much quicker compared with, say, a radiant heating system. One of the disadvantages, however, is that as a forced-air heater, the Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD tends to be noisy (or noisier).
– Dual Heating System. With just a change in switch, you can select between two heat outputs – Low (30K) and High (60K).
– Coverage Area. This heater efficiently warms up rooms and spaces that measure up to 1,350 square feet.
– Other Features. As advertised, the Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD has an overheat shut-off protection system, an adjustable heat angle, and a continuous electronic ignition.
In this section of our Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD review, we give you a summary of what previous buyers have said about their unit. Is it a hit or a miss?
– Heating Performance. Overall, this heater puts out plenty of heat to keep you warm and comfortable in winter. One person says that this heater can heat up his steel 30 x 20 uninsulated steel building to 70 degrees Fahrenheit in about an hour (consider an outside temperature range of 0 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit). Another person says that it takes 15 minutes to heat his insulated double garage. Another buyer says that it efficiently helps warm their large barn.
– Noise. Is it noisy? As previously mentioned, as a forced-air heater, this unit is expected to be noisier than its radiant heater counterparts. But how loud does it get? This all depends on how large your area is. In small to medium-sized areas, the Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD is noisy. In larger areas, the noise should be tolerable.
Bottomline: Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD Forced-Air Heater Review
Based on consumer feedback, the Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD can efficiently provide warmth to make you comfortable in cold days. But it’s not a perfect heating system. It can be quite loud especially if you use it smaller areas. Overall, though, it’s a reliable machine.