Most patio heaters are a few feet tall. But would you like a smaller outdoor heater — one that stays on your table, yet has all the features of its bigger counterparts? This is what you’ll get from the Lava Heat Italia Z2-HB, a tabletop outdoor heater.
In this Lava Heat Italia Z2-HB review, we answer the question, “is this mini patio heater worth it?”
In a hurry? Check out the Lava Heat Z2-HB here!
Tidbits About the Z2-HB that You Should Know
– The Z2-HB is only 36 inches tall and weighs only 13 pounds.
– This is from China.
– Two D-batteries are required.
– The Z2-HB is the mini or tabletop version of the Lava Heat Lite Z7.
– No assembly required.
– It comes with an Easy Start push button.
– It uses one pound propane tank, and last up to 14 hours.
– Its Safe Tilt switch feature automatically shuts the unit off if it accidentally tips over.
VIDEO: See the Lava Mini Tabletop in Action
Watch the video below to see how little this outdoor heater is.
Consumer Feedback and Rating
– Performance. The general consensus is that the Lava Heat Italia Z2-HB doesn’t put out much heat.
– Design. It’s an attractive little piece that you can use for ambiance. As a decoration, it gives a cozy feeling and serves as an attractive light source. One buyer said their Z2-HB has become the “focal point of their patio.”
– Portability. Expectedly, because of its size, this mini outdoor heater has excellent portability.
If you’re looking for a portable, lightweight, and small outdoor heater intended for smaller areas, the Z2-HB can be on your list of heaters to consider, especially if you’re looking for one that provides a nice ambiance and you’re not concerned about how much heat it provides.
Otherwise, it’s best to stick to a full-size heater such as its bigger counterpart, the Lava Heat Lite Z7.